Have you heard the buzz about the WELL Building Standard™? Come learn first-hand from Sara Greenwood, WELL-Faculty, about the building standard which is gaining growing attention globally. The WELL Building Standard is the premier standard for buildings, interior spaces and communities seeking to advance human health and wellness that is based on science and performance tested. Now more than ever, building owners, operators and occupants are concerned with the impact a building can have on human health. Designers are putting their attention to strategies that address this. In this 1-hour presentation, Ms. Greenwood will provide an overview of the standard include case examples on the Light Concept. You will have a deeper understanding of ways in which you may apply this healthy building standard to your own line of work.
• Course: The WELL Building Standard, a Path to Health and Wellbeing
• Speaker: Sara Greenwood, LEED-AP BD+C, LEED Fellow, WELL AP, WELL Faculty + GGP
• Date: Monday, January 28th , 2021
• Time: Noon - 1:00 pm CST
• Location: Zoom Web Meeting
• Cost: No Charge
• Credit: 1.0 PDH/ 1.0 LEU for NCQLP
1. To provide an overview of the WELL Building Standard.
2. To explain the benefits of designing healthy work and living environments.
3. To identify strategies for achieving healthy building performance.
4. Provide case examples of WELL Certified buildings or offices.